END!I HATE U!!!

i HATE u from this second...
...I HATE U...

even i still love u..
bt u don't...
is nt happie toooo...
i rather one person to be HURT i also dun wan two person..
important de is..
u happie then can ler lor...

actually i REALLI REALLI dunwan to accept it..
bt at last..
i need...
this is the onli way...u will be more happie..
i will try my best to accept it as fast as i can..

my heart realli very pain when u say we must become frens bak..
bt no point..this is ur choice...

ur reason is..:
-1st..u say u feels that in maii heart i pt frens in the first and u r second..
-2nd..u say i dint care about u..ok fine...this is reasonable...i accept it..cuz i dunno how to biao da..thats y..bt u never give a chance to explain...!!
-3rd..u said..always aso u zhu dong..u veri tired...
-4th..u never love me anymore..
i'm so stupid...

HOPE THAT AFTER OUR RELATIONSHIP END..
U WILL BE MORE HAPPIE..
Peace yeah!!
muackxxXXX
the last time saying..
I LOVE U <3 JK
i miss U..
i really really LOVE u..
so SORRY...


Comments

Popular Posts