Snatch thief!

Hi Peoples.
Suddenly feel like blogging.
I've thrown my blog empty for so many months.
I don't think i have much readers. Hmm..

But this time i'm gonna update about something that happened to me recently.
I'm just sharing~

Just few days ago~
I got snatch by 2 motor cyclist. I was driving and waiting for the traffic light around my house.
I was actually the fourth or fifth car away from the traffic light~
There were still many car in front, beside and behind me.
All of a sudden, a motor stop beside me. And break my glass. I was shocked! and the snatch thief straight get his hand in and catch my hand bag! I actually wanted to catch my bag back~ But i was too scared that time. I don't know what to do.. In a few seconds my bag had gone T.T
I lost all my belongings!!

  • My purse!
  • My camera!
  • My bag!
  • My make-up bag!
  • My student ID!
  • My pendrive!
Everyone actually thought i placed my bag on the passenger sit.
But NO! i actually put it in the middle of the car! But the 2 bastards still see it >.<
Every time heard news about crime~ Never aspect that this will actually happen on me myself!!
It's actually very scary when you think of it!




I actually put my hand bag at the red circle above.. It's cover by the car seat~
But they still manage to grab it! Pro right? >.<
The glasses crack and break into small tiny tiny pieces~ 
It spread all over in my car! >.<

Just  to remind all peoples! Neither boys or girls!
Becareful with these peoples! You never know what they will do!
It's not safe outside in the world now.
Please beware of them! Don't ever put your bag at places that people can see!

As specially to all my family members and friends!!
I'll never wan't this to happen again!!
Please be extra careful!! 







Comments

Popular Posts