♥ Life in TOA ♥

Sad face.. D'= justforfun*

Hi. People's.
Semester 2 just started a week ago.. @.@
I got into my major.. which is Multimedia~
Yeah Multimedia~ Sounds great.. but I still miss my previous CD class..
Lots of memories with all my classmates!! ='(

The beginning of Semester 1..

Everyone from dash 4..

One of my best baby~ =') Nikki~



This is after our final presentation for Design Fundamental..
Took many pics with her.. We were kinda vain.. haha xD

My another baby on my right.. ='D Ting Yee~


All this were taken on 061011..
Celebrated my birthday with them.. 


 Birthday gift from them ='D 

 The last lesson of Drawing 1.. 

 Last lesson for Figure Studies 1..
Guess who's the lecturers on top.. Lol~

Group picture for History Of Arts presentation.. 
The boy behind looks innocent.. He's Dylan!! haha~

I've grab all the pictures from everywhere..
But there are 1 picture disappear >.< I have no idea where i put it.. It's not in my comp~ =.=
That's a group picture of us after the Design Fundamental presentation.. 

Even though *we* were not that good during the whole sem.. 
But i still MISS everyone..! Sob~

Sem 2 started.. but I still can't mix into groups of people.. >.< Maybe I'm kinda anti social~ and I haven't make use to it yet.. This really makes me feel so depressed.. D'= 
Peoples who follow my blog will know how i kinda doing now..
Feel so stress~ and It's 2012.. It should be a good year.. But everything just ruined off!!  Like many stuff bumb together.. @.@ I have no idea why does such things happened on me!! On me!! It's on me right now!! =.= Can anyone tell me why!!? OMG!! Makes me speechless!!

Lastly, really nice to meet with the CD1108-4 classmates!! ='D
As specially to Nikki, Ting Yee, Kah Yin and Tracer.. 
I'm happy to have you'll as my friends.. =')

And to myself.. 
I just hope that I can make use to the environment in my current class.. 
Know more about others.. 
And never ruin my mood by those stuff that is not worth~ =.= 
Good Luck to myself!!

Happy 2012!! 
Sorry for the late wishes.. ='P
HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLES!!










Comments

Popular Posts