my heart...T.T

arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my heart really veri painful...
i wan't to scream everything out...
bt i cant,icant find a suitable place...
wut i can do is just T.T out..
this is nt a good way too..bcuz this will make my both eyes swollen...
n ppl will ask me wut happen to ur eyes...looks like goldfish...ishSSssshhh

u r nt chating wif me now..
hope that u r nt chating wif her also...

feeling to die right noww...
HAIZZzzzzZZ..
i cant accept it...
i have no mood at all...

i know even i say thousand times that my heart is very painful..
ppl will just know..bt dunno how pain is it...
even i say so many times also..the pain wont just go of lite that...
MY HEART REALLY PAIN

Comments

MaNdY LeE said…
dun sad...
who hurt u???
i help u scold he...

Popular Posts