when would all this END!I HATE MAI LIFE!!

haih!!!
juz now 6++..

my auntY called me...
and told me...
one of our closed relative...
had PASSED AWAY..!!
i was lite..
BLUR!!
i told my auntie...
me:huh??yesterday oni she called us and ask us wanna go out for breakfast anot [today]??
aunty:then??
me:wut happen??
aunty:[silent for while]..i dunno...!
me:haih..
y would all this happen on me...
one year twice...

my uncle juz passed away on the 28 of August!!!
now another Aunty...
ahe is my mom's cousin sister..
this Aunty is very good...
when she know mai uncle passed away...
she volunteer to become my uncle's yongest son's babysiter..
his son was juz 5 months old that time...
and now is juz 8 months old...
T.T
such a poor baby...

2 more days uncle had assed away for 3 months...
and now a sudden accident!!!
y must the god treat us lite that...!!

the good one all the god took...
bt the ppl that should die...
they still in good life...

I HATE U!!!2008!!!!!!

T.T

Comments

Popular Posts