yesterday and today's happie day..

whole day outing..
so dint get a chance to update mai blog...

morning i went to Aunties hse..until at nite...
guess wut...
yesterday i oni drop a single tears...:P
not as much as last few days d...:)
maybe i can drop u of from mai heart...haha...
hope so lorhh.....=.=!!

then late at nite i went to the Pandan Indah Pasar Malam..
wow..!!
there gt so many Leng Zhai...!!:P
thats my old place..
last time i usually go to that pasar malam for dinner and walk walk there...
bt after shifted to Cheras i have no more chance jor...
actually really miss my old school...
and mai old frens bt too bad all lost contact jor..
haizz...
mei ban fa...this is mai LIFE....[errrrrr!!!]

continue for yesterday...
i saw a boy..
i think i know him...
bt i dunno hu he is...
keep on thinking bt also dunno hu is him...
he also keep looking at me...
and lite know me...
haha...dunno hu is he leh???
ok ler...quite leng zhai also...hahaha...
then i think...
maybe saw him at FRIENDSTER bfor...
thats y so 'sok min hau'..:)

after that i went home lor...
then i sms LeeYHow...
i ask him...?
me::ur birthday goin out ma??
Lee::dunno oo...mayb goin out on 29th gua...
me::ok lor then..
Lee::u help me to ask them wan anot..then tell me...

then when i was on the way bak home..[in the car]
i sms all my jimuis [accept Xinwen] know her de ppl sure know y i dint sms her..haha..:P and the boy's frens...

29th wanna go Times square ma??Lee's birthday...

then the first one hu reply was..DICKSON..LOL..so fast few minutes then reply jor...
he said..::
ok ok...a!!!

then i was lite zhadou =.=!!..y u so fast reply...haha..

anyway maybe i cannt go...sorry la Lee [sob sob T.T]..haha...[HOPE I CAN GO LOR]
bt i will give present de...dun worry haha...
or can help u to celebrate one more time de...keke...if can la...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEEYHOW...:)
1 DECEMBER 2008

yesterday mai mood is BETTER then the last few days...[YEEPPIIIIIIEEE]
so frens dun need to worry about me anymore...
MAYB BECAUSE BZ THINKING FOR TODAYS ACTIVITISS [THE GAMES]...HAHA...:p

today is one of mai cousin brother's 21st birthday..haha...
my mom say..
we cannat say this as a party..
it's a gathering...
cuz mai uncle had juz passed away few months ago...
so cannat celebrate geh..
haizz.
then i tell mai mom...
it is nt unlogical if we say it is nt a party...
gt cake wut...
so it is larhh!!
haiya...UNCLE will understand de larh..
his son 21st birthday ma...
my mom dint say anything...

happie larh..
i am organizing some game...
cool...we r playing water ballons...
u'r dead la...burthday boy...kekekekekekeke!!:P
always bully me...
i will let u 'hao kan' today...haha

hope that today...
the enviroment wont be 'sien' lor..
i dun think so will also..
cuz all my cousins are here today..
AND MAII GOOD GOOD DE GOD SISTER...miss her ler..
the gals will sleep wif me..
so we sure gt alots of 'xin shi' to talk...haha...
[SECRECT SECRECT WE R COMING!!!!WAIT FOR US..:)]

Comments

Popular Posts