Monday..
9 of december 2008..


yesterday sleep till 12.30 pm..

so ired..

cuz the previous nite...

3.3o am oni sleep...

hehe..
mai panda eyes appears jor...T.T
then 3 something...

my mom ask me wanna go LEISURE MALL mou...

then i was lite...

oh no..!!

i dun wan to go there anymore...

i scared to c someone there...

so now dun like to go there...

so i tell my mom...

y dun we go JUSCO..[tasik selatan geh]

then mai mom agree...

i dint know after goin to jusco my mom wanna go LEISURE MALL...
my mom wan to go there b
ecause...
she wanna take her spec...

i was thinking y so many place dun choose...

CHOOSE HERE!!!ARHHHHHH..!!

then fine lor...
juz go...

juz dun care i see that 'someone' hehe...

the
christmas deco..
is cute...

aspeacially the bridge there...









then after that...

me n my mom..

went for dinner...

JAPANESE FOOD...

emmm...
so nice...
n so Full lor...

hehehe....zzzZZZz

outside also raining...



rain stop jor^^


menu book again..


maii set dinner...~


green tea..!!


erm...forget wuts the name jor...hehe^^


soft shell crab...emmm..nice ner!!^^


egg beancurd...^^


leisure mall...NITE VIEW...!^^

Comments

Popular Posts