I LOVE U!!!

veli long dint update blog le...

almost a month...
haih...

yesterday was me n u de 3rd month..:]
bt i feel that something does'nt goes on lite normal now....
aikssss.....
everytime is lite that...

everytime i stay bak...
makes u feel stress...
bcuz u gt work ma...
muz sleep much much ma...
so always make u tired...
T.T
bt i realli wanna c u lo...
MISS!!!
no choice...

so i try to make my choice...
if i stay bak i wont need u to 'pei' me...
i dunwan u to be stress...
and showing me the tired face...
if u're happy...
i'm sure i'm happy...

i dunwan u to be sad...
if u r sad...
i'm sad...

i realli hope to be a gud gf...
i'm trying my best...
i wan to let u know that i realli love u...
bt i am juz trying my best...
because u r first love...
so 'wo bu hui guai ni'...
if u duno wut to do...
when wut u needs to do...

everytime...
my frens will said...
i LOVE to think alot...
yeah!!this is my character...
i LOVE to think...
because i LOVE u!!!!
or not i won't think so much....
i will always think...
sometimes u r cool...
and i will starts to be scared...
i am araid if u LEAVE me...
i dunwan u to treat me lite my ex....
i dunwa to have the same feeling as this...
bt even my rens also said....
sometimes cool sometimes hot....
T.T

PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME!!!!!
I LOVE U!!!

Comments

Popular Posts