another bad day!!!!!!!!!!!

SAD
SAD
SAD
SAD

SAD
SAD
SAD
SAD

SAD
SAD
SAD
SAD

SAD
SAD
SAD
SAD


WE HAVE THE SAME HABIT EVERY SUNDAY!!!!
EVERY SUNDAY WE ALSO WILL QUARREL ONE...
DUNNO Y...

I REALLY DAMN HATE MY LIFE!!!!!!!

SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
___________________________________

i wanted to post everything on my blog today...
bt i have no mood for now...
for today....

i feel so SAD~
maybe it's juz a small little case...
bt i feel lite crying...
sometimes i feel lonely...
i feel that i'm alone...
i dun wan to be lite that...
T.T

is it normal~
YES!!!!
thats wut Jasper said...
u r in a first LOVE relation!!!!
so u r a bit noob...
and...
u does'nt have the patient at all....
u r a very easy GIVE UP people...
i dunno how to said...
I REALLY HATE THE MOMENT THAT I QUARREL WIF U!!!
i dun wan to have this kind of moment...
i dun wan at all!!!
i'm passing this hardly!!!
bt i have to...
bcuz I LOVE U!!!

we dint even said good nite today!!!
U sounds so tired...
and i duno wut u did...
i feels lite i dun UNDERSTAND u at all!!!
and u dun UNDERSTAND me at all!!!
wut should i do???
T.T

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

HOPE SO IT CAN BE!!!!

JUZ FORGET EVERYTHING AFTER we wake up...

hope to c u tomorow morning!!!!
GOOD NITE!!!
I LOVE U!!!



Comments

Popular Posts