ARH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so sad now days...
really a really SHIT days...
haih..!!!!

1st...
i wanna mention about my phone again...
i miss u 'phone phone'...
juz change cover...
take so long
almost 7 day jor...
i also dunno when oni i will gt bak my phone...
hope that tomolo is the real day...
haih...

tomolo i aso sure die...
cuz today...laogong call 'Mr.Wong'...
and ask where my phone...
then laogong straight 'SHOT' him...
haiyoyo...!!!
said he 'mou lei dap sap'...
change cover need so many days mou...
haih..!!

then Mr.Wong said wan scold me gou gou li...
cuz i ask my bf to scold him...
excuse me MR.~
i dint ask my laogong to scold u lo...
plis!!
dunno anything dun simply 'lai dak zao lai'~
i dun like to eat die cat wan...
PLIS!!!

suddenlly i kena shot...
wut the...
and i know u will let me see ur smelly face when u c me...
and u sure will said i LC...
cuz i take my BF and 'tat' u all....

ALL MY DEAREST SCHOOL FRENS!!
ATTENTION!!!
accept the one that understand me well...
no nid to attention la...
hehe...

PLIS!!!

DUN ALWAYS SAY I LC...
ALWAYS SAY I TAKE MY BF AND 'TAT' U ALL...
PPL THAT GOT EYES TO C...
WILL KNOW HU LC ABIT...
AND SOMETIMES IS JOKING...
PLIS DUN BE SO SENSATIVE...

ALOTS TIME JUZ BECAUSE OF ALL THIS THINGS MAKE TILL ME N MY BF
QUARREL LITE HELL...
I REALLY DAMN HATE ALL THIS MOMENT...

EVERYTIME ASO I'M THE FIRST ONE KENA SHOT...
I 'M LITE A PIECE OF DUNNO WUT CLOTHES ON THE FLOOR...
ALWAYS ALSO I 'JIN DAI'...
ALWAYS ALSO MY WRONG...
HAIH!!!

and and and...

abit sad larh!!!
my classmate BEN GOR GOR & DICKSON GOR GOR...
wan shift school le...
SMK TAMAN CONNOUGHT~
they said nice school...
haiyo~
one more year 'du mai ta la'...
bt suan la...
u all oredi get the form...
haih..
suan la...

next time no ppl play wif me in class...
no ppl joking wif me liao...
left the three 'ji mo nv hai'..
haha...
u 2 bad boy all so 'chan ren'...
haha!!!

bt hope u all shift there is better then here also la...
here always let malay boys buly...
SHIT SUCKS SCHOOL..LAI DE...
sure la!!!
i also hate this school...
HELL!!

nikki also got ask me wanna shift mou...
mayb next year...
c how lor...

i 'sam si si le'..
bt if shift jor...
i cannt c my laogong liao...
T.T

how leh...??
think think and ask mummy sin...
hehe:P

Comments

Popular Posts