R.I.P. elveeT.T

R.I.P ELVEE

yesterday went back home at 5..
once open the door...
i saw alots alots of blood on the floor...

then i was curious ..
why my little dog Elvee..
he din'nt bark...

normally when i reach home he will bark and ask for food..
bt yesterday no...

his butt bleed and have a big hole at another side...
blood all over the floor...
he was crying for help..
i know it's painful..
and u suffer alot..

T.T
at the END..
Dad made the decision to bring him to the Vet..
let him sleep...

at 6 something i left home...
he is still standing there walking around crying for help..
he cant even sit!!!!
IT'S SO CRUEL~~~
my heart feel so pain...T.T

then Dad fetch me to tuition...
8pm..
bro sms me...

'Elvee was put to sleep at 7.35pm today because of Sickness..
may he rest in peace in heaven..'

my LITTLE ELVEE HAD PASSED AWAY...
T.T

for now...
i'm nt use to it at all...
after get down from the car..
i cannt listen to his barking voice anymore..
i cannt help him to bath everyweek anymore..
i cannt feed him when i come back from school...
i cannt SAYANG him anymore...

he is a very good DOG..
adorable Dog..

I LOVE U ELVEE..

YOU'RE ALWAYS IN MY HEART...






Comments

Popular Posts