Nasional Service a.k.a. Khimat Negara Malaysia!

I have been one month din'nt update my BLOG~
=.=!
because of LAZY-ness! haha xD

Anouncement!

I am chosen for NS!!! :(
OMG! i'm the one that keep saying don't want go for this  Traning!
What for..
It's wasting my time! 
OK! my parents said it's a good training and exposure!
Thats why i'm consider force to go!!! 
arhh!! >.<
I had send 3 messages to 15888`
But no respones at all!!! 
What are those pigs doing there!!!
Until yesterday i log on to Khidmatnegara website~ 
I get to check..
the first thing i saw was...
Nama : 931006 ** ****
No. Kad Pengenalan : YOW MEI TENG
Catatan :  Tahniah, anda terpilih menyertai PLKN Siri 8/2011

SEE!!!!

the Name and the IC number also can become upside down!!
what those Pigs doin!
Stupid!!!!!
actually i reallie cant accept the TRUTH!
I got to think wisely!
BUT!
because of this TRAINING!
i cant get my Driving Liscense earlier. awhhh!! T.T
cant have extra pocket money!!!
AND 
NO FREEDOM!!!!
x)

Dad says : Is good to have this kind of experience~think positively..
u will come back safely after 3 months! dun be 'Gek Sam'!!! >.<

THANKS to all my friends for supporting me~
xD
Just treat it as a nice Trip!
Now i can juz hope that they will put me i the 1st or 2nd batch!!
I DON'T WANT 3RD BATHCH!!
and i hope i'm NOT goin to this 4 states~
TERENGGANU
KELANTAN
SABAH
SARAWAK

Wish me Good Luck!


















Comments

Popular Posts