♥ 15 August 2010 ♥

Outing With Her.. 
She's my cousin.. ASHLEY.. :)
We went to Mid-Valley..

left home at almost 2.30 in the afternoon..
straight head to Mid Valley for lunch..
actually wanted to Shop~
bt something happened spoiled her mood..
so we juz went for a sit and chat.. 
it's our fun time too..
I ENJOYED.. :D

first reached there we went to OH!SUSHI!
for lunch~
the services there really SXXKS!
and the food there was'nt really nice..

While waiting for my bowl of Ramen`

SNAP~
SNAP~
SNAP~
Ramen :)

after finish our lunch..
we went to DeliCious for dessert.. xD

while waiting for our seat..
I LOVE THE ENVIROMENT there.. :)
their Three as Deco..
and 
Lighting in the Bird Cage..
 *Thinking what to order* :)
Above pictures are all taken while waiting for our Foods :)
weee :P

Here are our FOODS..
MassMallow Choc.. Yummy!!
Strawberry MilkShake..
TiraMisu in glass..
this is reallie nice.. :)
Garlic Bread..

It was Wonderful Tea Time xD

DeliCious..

 Playing with her IPhone !
She cant finished her MilkShake..
wasted alot !!
before leaving..
I wont miss out a single chance to Snap my Single Picture.. ;)

It was a reallie fun day..
reached home at almost 9..

 She's our new member..

Mom bought this wath from Vietnam for me..
Thanks Mom..
I Love It :D

-END-




Comments

Popular Posts