♥ Continue for September ♥

I have many many to update.. xD

first.. i'll start from the date of..

8 September 2010`

Ipoh 2 days 1 night Trip..!

 On the way going back..
That's my chicky cousin behind me.. :D

Reached GrandPa home at 12 something..
GrandPa's home cook soup..
Nice :)

Dinner time`
Pork porridge :)
the porridge was superb smooth..
Nice~

After dinner went CC and Yum Cha with cousins..
first time* >.<
because we always have transportation problems..
so always got no chance to hang out.. :(

all concentrating -.-
Ann and Me xD

After that..
we went for Tea :)
Station One.. Ipo..
the nearest Cafe at our place.. >.<
Girls..
Me.. Ann.. and JoYee :)
She's the oldest among all of us.. cousins*
She's Shan :)
Cheers*

a Part of us :)

Went home at 11 plus..
It's a cute key chain xD

G.I.T.D.

The next morning..
9 September 10`

Yummy !!
Ipoh Famous Noodle :)
Chicken soup Hor Fun..

Ipoh White Coffee..

Ipoh Chu Cheong Fun~
the sauce is slightly different from KL's..
the taste i mean*

Roaster bowl..

After breakfast..
It's MarKet time..!

The way to the market..
a small Lane*

the chicken mans~
haha..
they asked me to snap their pictures..
Market~
Rainbow Kuih*sss
This Little Kitty is so cute :D
Morning 'dai chao' in the market..
her fried me really Delicious..
and cheap..
the cost was Rm 2.50 per/pack..
cheap??
cant find in KL anymore..

Food court beside the Market~
My Mom~
posting her Aunty Post..

Uncle Fishy :)

Uncle Bean Curd :)
He sell's fresh bean curds..

Uncle Roti`
This man sell's bread since my Mom was a baby..
can imagine.. 
how old is he..

My cousin and the chickens..
Cute !!
R.I.P chickens..
they both were killing the chicken..
Yuckss !!

I saw this outside the market...
seldom see this kind of Bicycle in KL..
The Olden days..
Herbalist Shop~
Yok Choi Pou*

The OLD-iest..
they spend their time just like this..
simple Life like this..

After market..
went home to Pack..
Left Ipoh at sharp 12..
On the way Back to KL~

Life staying in downtown..
are really simple..
Every morning we will go out for breakfast..
then Market..
Night time..
sure going for supper..
and the food there are really Delicious xD
People there are much more friendly..
but the bad things are..
the Transportation there really still not as good as KL's..
I enjoy staying there.. 
if i can go out*
but it's quite boring staying at home..

Once reached KL..
i get back to my busy life~
prepare for my Brother's 21st Birthday celebration~
Once dumb everything home..
went out again..
went to buy a lots a lots of stuff..
after buying..

Rush home to Bake muffins.. :)
i enjoy the baking sessions..
all thought i bakes all by myself.. :D

after baking..
TUITION time.. xD

I do enjoy my Busy LIFE !! 
wink*

.......................................................................................

10 September 2010`

First day of Raya~
Went to Work.. :)

Break time at Sweet Chat.. xD

Then..
Ntg special..
just work like normal..

finished work at 8..
rushed home for my Bro's Birthday Party..
Nick.. Bryan.. and Me..
Nick-Giant* and me..
he's so tall..
>.<
Solo -.-
Me ad Ashley..
the complain Queen~
Take 1~
Take 2~
Bro and Me..
Birthday Boy*
he's almost drunk~

many more pictures..
bt lazy to upload..
haha..

went home early that day..
because the nest day got to go work :(

...........................................................................

11 September 2010`

same..
just woke up early and get ready for work..
Mom sent me to work..
reached there early..
so went for breakfast at Delicious..
This breakfast cost me !!
Rm 11..
OMG! damn Pain!!
i'm so regret..
it is not that nice..! >.<

work till 10 pm..
wuhoo!
damn tired..
after work..
picked up by friend.. xD
Thank you so much :)

went to Honeymoon at Kepong for supper..
Dessert :D
Fresh Milk LoLo..
Yummy!!

reached home at a quarter to 1..
Slept !!

..............................................................................

12 September 2010`

Sunday~
last day working in DIVA..
 went for work at 1..

My resignation letter ^^

Break time..

continue with many pictures..
down there ^^

Our Senior.. KaK Shue~
She's Tasha~
I enjoy woking with her..
 She's a nice person :D
Finished work at 10 also..

BYE Diva :D

End~
will continue my Updates soon..
:)




Comments

Popular Posts