♥ Life going on like this ♥

 I'm Back to keep this blog alive..


 25 October 2010`

Event : Bee Eng's Little Princess Full Moon dinner.
Venue : Selayang.

We started our journey from Cheras at 5.30pm..
We ended up reached there at almost 7pm...
We stuck in the middle of the jam for about 45 minutes...
It's crazy.. >.<

Started our diner at about 8.30..

Really glad to know that she and her Little Princess were safe.. :D
Thank God!

I'm waiting for those pictures from Miss Nikki..
Hoho..
waiting for her update.. :)


...........................................................................................

Now days life going so s**ks !!
I just feel like i kept everything in my heart !!
I feel like sharing out !!
but IDK what's the problem !!
About school..
I feels that..
i'm really out of topics with my schoolmates..
maybe it's my damn own problems..
  and my character..
I makes everyone disappointed !!
 and something just makes me feel crazy !! 
 I'm really Mood-less !!
because of all this damn stuff..
and SPM is coming in another 24 days time !!
I wish everything will be FINE soon~

















END !




Comments

Popular Posts