♥ My 17th Birthday Celebration ♥

still in tired condition.. swollen eyes*
woke up early xD

5 October 2010`
Birthday EvE ^^

Went to Jusco Greenbox Sing K.. :D
din't aspect anything..
just wish to go out Happilly with all my Babes..
haha ^^
Lao Po.. Xin Wen ^^





Babe Nikki :)

 Babe Khay Teng :D

suddenly half way enjoying..
Birthday song played..
they gave me surprise :D

Nikki and Khay Teng went to bought a cake..
Thank You BaBesssss <3
 <3

Although the cake is small@cute~
but i can feel everything from them with their heart.. :)

 So Pohss xD

 After Sing K..
we went to StarBucks.. for tea :D

 We got nothing better else to do :)
 PINK <3

after that.. Went yumcha with friend..
10 o'clock..
♥ Home Sweet Home ♥
 
....................................................................................
6 October 2010`
Birthday ^^

Morning went to school...
got exam.. 
lolzz..
after school went lunch with Mr. Fai and friends..
went home at 5..
 
Then second round at Fun OK Cafe with my Babes..
together with both Mr. JK and Mr. JH..
this makes me really feel surprise..
haha^^
they both really act in concert with all my Babes..
^^
I Love Them <3
 She is MY BIG FAT LIAR Sui Po MIKKO xD
school Ends she told me..
Mikko : How's your celebration yesterday?
Me : Ok lo.. get surprise from them haha...
Mikko : Aiya.. This year i dont plan to celebrate with you la.. 
Next year sin la~
Then i Think : So Unfair :( everyone u help to celebrated but not me.. T.T
a bit Disappointed..

Xinwen also..
they lied to me.. and said they got no time to celebrate with me..
end up.. 
they appear in front of me with a cake..
owwhhh!
so touching*
all arranged by Babe Brenda..

My 2 Sui Po xP
 The third Liar.. Sui Po Brenda :)

MR. JK and MR. JH.. :D

 Ini Babi JH suka PLAY suka EAT..
Memang ORIGINAL PIG! :P

 After everything done..
We played DRINKING game using poker cards and mineral water~
 
 Explaining the rules.. macam Pro* 
haha~
 This game is FUN..
bt yesterday i'm so UNLUCKY..
i drank so many cups..
This year's present form all of you all are WATER..
>.<
i almost vomit..
my stomach filled up full with water..

Seriouslly..
Allthough not much friends celebrated with me..
but I enjoyed the Happiness with you all..
really Thank You so much to all of you all..
that had planed everything for my Birthday..
I LOVE YOU Guys..
Muackss <3

Speacially Thanks to..
  Xin Wen
Mikko
Bren
Nikki
Khay Teng
 Present from Babe Mikko :)

Reached home at 11 something..
HAPPY CELEBRATION xD








Comments

Popular Posts