♥ Updates ♥

I'm back to update.. :)

 Eyes patch that Babe Mikko bought for me..
not bad.. :)

Dint on my comp since last week..
Due to the line and computer lag-gie problem >.<

Add on i'm sick for almost 5 days...
OMG!!
this 5 days really almost kill me..
Reason : Plenty of ulcers in my mouth and tongue..
it spread to my throat.. 
Whenever i eat my meals.. 
My tears starts to roll in my eyes..
wuwuwu!! can imagine how pain is it ??
even when i swallow my saliva...
even when i open my mouth to talk..
I rather not to talk..
and i Shut my mouth for 3 days..
>.<

Picture taken on the day before i fall sick.. >.<
The medicines.. 
Yuckss!!!

Now days many people fall sick..
Mostly Sore Throat and Fever...
Viruses are spreading every where now..
DEAR PEOPLES !! 
PLEASE DRINK PLENTY OF WATER..
My Aunt admitted to hospital because of Dengue fever..
and it's quite serious..
 Hope she will recover A.S.A.P !!

.........................................................................................

 Present from Babe Nikki`
Cute Coin box.. :)

and from Xin Wen Lao Po`
Thats a Little Piggy Mirror beside the Coin bottle..
It's a present from her too.. Last Year* :)

Thanks Guys.. 
I Like It !! 
It's cute xD


Comments

Popular Posts