♥ High School ♥

 14 December 2010`

Went for Undang seminar..
It's time to learn how to drive :D

Guess what!
I wore slipper and go.. lol >.<
When i reach the office everyone was wearing shoes..
Except me..
It's so embarrass.. =.=

Seriously..
It's kinda boring sitting there..
Now i understand why my friends said don't go on yourself.. 
lol..

..................................................................................................................

High School`

This picture was taken one the 13th..
forget to upload* ;)

Morning when i woke up..
On my comp..
and saw one of my besttie's Blog Update..
She wrote about our High School life`
I cried when i read..just some tears* lolz..
I suddenly feel not be willing to part with them..

Blink of an eye..
Next week..
I'll End my SPM and High School..
I'm already 17..
And less than a month later..
It will be 2011`
So fast!!!!

Although i don't really like my High School life..
But i do appreciate every minutes and seconds being together with you all..
We used to hang out together..
Gossip together-Everyday when we go school..
We walked back from school..
Wait for each other when school ends everyday..
Go toilet together :)
Truant class together.. i admit but not always*
And many many things..
They were all memories for me and you all..

Pichas : 

Michelle`
Friend's from Primary school..
We met back when we were form one :D`
 
Nikki`
 Xin Wen`
Mikko`
 
Khay Teng`

 Mr Jasper Lee`

Mr Ben`

Mr Dickson`

 MR WTF`

 Mr BEE
 Mr Eddy

*In Groups*
 
APPRECIATE

-END-





Comments

Popular Posts