♥ MI-Swaco X'Mas Party ♥



Event : Early X'Mas Party
Date : 17 December 2010
Time :  7 pm - 11 pm
Themes : Black and Gold
Venue :  Top Hat Restaurant 
It is located in one of Kuala Lumpur's elegant and exclusive neighbourhoods, within walking distance from the Kuala Lumpur City Centre and Petronas Twin Towers. It is housed in one of the few bungalows still remaining in the city, with a delightful garden and a pond. 

 Attended a early X'mas party organized by MI-Swaco Company.. Mom's office*
At first i thought it was just a function dinner..
But when i jumped up to the car Mom told me it's a Christmas Partyyyy!
LoL >.<
We were considered the earliest huh :P 
 Door Gifts.. 
Gold Mask and a box of Toblerone Choc :)
I was superb hungry..
I din'nt care about it..
I just ate whatever i saw..
Haha.. Wink*
It was a nice dinner with X'Mas themes :)
There were almost 20 dishes..
This is what Christmas normally have..
TURKEY!
Yummy! my saliva is leaking from my mouth now :D
While having dinner..
The MCs were talking non stop and giving out many prizes..
Every staff attended will recieve a lucky draw gift..
Nothing much here`
Picha time :)
 Mom and her colleagues..
Dont laugh when u see this..
Hahahaha.. i know it's funny.. huh :P
 They were kinda friendly..
Never regret followed :)
Solo :D
 
This pictures was taken when i'm on the way back..
As usual Imma Vain Pot :D
Bye bye SPM.. xD

I wanna dye my hair to browny`
Polish my Nail`
Pack all my books and send them away`
Wash all the high school laws that had stuck in my brains for 5 years`
Lastly.. plan for Christmas`my brain gonna burst*



- END -




Comments

Popular Posts