♥ P License ♥

I'm back to blog~ Seriously i cant keep my blog alive.. I have no idea what to blog! Lol~ Okay

Okay! I'll start here..

Nowdays life so stress! I feel worry on my stuffs!
As specially my DRIVING! Arh~ I'm currently learning how to drive~ It's killing me! WTF!~ Everyone saids it's easy~ But ME! I'm stupid! I can't handle the dumb car! =( And the instructor was so so so temper! Owh!~ I feel more damn stress.. Her face straight change 'black' when i did wrong something! I just feel like giving up! When i think of that.. I'll straight go MoodLess! Many Many steps to go~ Parking` 3 Point Turn` Go Up Hill (worst one)` Lastly On The Road.. Seriously! For me.. Get a P license is not an easy JOB man. I'm having problem on directions~ I DONT UNDERSTAND IN CANTONESE la~ I just wan't to express my feeling here*

Will back to blog soon~

*END*

Comments

Popular Posts