♥ PDA Expert Mobility ♥












I'm so so free to blog nowdays..lol.. I'm going to share about my 3 month experience work at HTC Concept Store own by PDA Expert Mobility at Low Yat Plaza. Just working as a Sales girl for some allowance. It's so Fun working there with those seniors and also some new comers!! They are all friendly but some of them are too serious.. lol~

During these 3 months they had teached me many many stuff. about PDA and those bla bla operating systems. I learned of course.. eeee :P  

Reason i leave is because i still have plenty of stuff haven't complete yet.. and my parents nag at me everyday and ask me 'When are you going to resign?!'. Owh.. Come on! I'm a grown up girl.. I'm not a little girl anymore.. can i just have freedom to chose what i wanna do.. >,< Okay. Fine~ Back to topic!

My last day working there was on the 4th of April 2011.

We are the HTC gang! XD Best outlet among all in Low Yat~
Never forget about our Supervisor. Mr Jinn! When i left he went to JB :( 
That's why he's not in the pic..


This is my super duper senior! His name is Mr Ryan. (Top Salesman) 
When he jokes, his funny! but when he's serious.. I feel like slapping him~ :P 
too serious.. huh! 


 And this is also one of my senior.. He's Mr Kelvin (Comic King). And he's crazy! 
He always goes crazy without reasons.. don't know why.. :P 
 And this is Mr David. New comer~ 
He's too good.. He's the one always help me to punch card when i'm late.. :D


 Haha.. here come's Samsung's supervisor.. Mr. Hanson.
He's funny.. Thanks for the Half Price Starbucks :)


 This is Mr Bii :D He's the cutest among all :) He help's me alot too..

 And the last one! This is Mr PIG. 
He's the one accompanied me to get a Job and at last we work together..

These pictures are all taken on the 4th of April. Which means the last day working there.. I'm so so not willing to leave actually.. D: but i have no choice..

I really really want to Thanks to those who help,teach and cares me alot during these 3 months..!
I'll Miss you guys  :)

Speacially thanks to : 
Mr Jinn.. Fetch me home when no one willing to send me home :)
Mr Ryan.. Teach me many many stuff and help me to bare 'shits'.. lol :P
Mr Kelvin.. Makes me smile when i'm unhappy.. You're just like my Brother~


Nice and Grateful knowing you guys! 


♥ END 




Comments

Popular Posts