♥ Vacations ♥

Hello Peep's. I'm blogging in the middle of the night right now! Why am i not lying on the bed yet?!! Arhh~ Just blog!

I looks like this recently. Nothing much changed! But i'm gaining weigh. WTF! I'm getting fatter and fatter! I eat like nobody's business! :-( 

Look at my puffy cheeks! >.< I'm trying my best to On Diet! 

Okay. I have no idea why i always leave this blog so empty and so dead! Not that i have no time to manage.. and i'm lazy to blog.. and i don't know what to blog.. I have many to blog~ but i don't know how to start >.< Stupid.

I will mix everything in this post.. :-)

This pictures suppose to be updated a month ago. Lol.

Venue : Pulau Pangkor.
Date : 2nd - 3rd of July 2011.

 Irene, Me, Bro, and Stephy.


I like this much much :-)

They are all my brother's friends. I enjoyed the trip so much. The rest of the pictures were uploaded to facebook.

Venue : Malacca.
Date : 4th of August 2011.

This was just recently. It was a long planed trip planed by Mikko and Danny.  This trip was quite successful :-) One day trip to Malacca.



This is the Layer Crepe Cake. It's something quite special. But it's quite costly and it's super fattening.. Don't eat too much :-) 
Nadeje Sdn. Bhd. Located at Plaza Mahkota.

 Lap Lap Chicken Rice which so famous in Malacca. Not bad. But a bit disgusting (the rice part) >.<
Hoe Kee Chicken Rice Shop. Located at Jalan Hang Jebat.
 Sweet couple :-)


This is The Baba Nyonya Heritage Museum. Gotta pay RM 10 per entry. Quite costly but It's worth it. Get to know more about their cultures :-) Located at Jalan Tun Tan Cheng Lock.

Lastly, here comes the Satay Celup. Not bad.. but Not so hygienic.. Eat them once in awhile it's okay :-)
Capitol Satay Celup. Located at Lorong Bukit Cina.

And most of the pictures were uploaded to facebook too. Enjoyed the trip with both of them. Looking forward for the next trip XD 

My trip posses are done! :-) 

Oh ya! I dye my hair again. This time i dye it by myself using LIESE.

Chestnut Brown.

People always said dye hair is not good. >.< It my 3rd time dye-ing hair. Last time, before graduate from high school wanted to try bright colors on my hair. Did that after graduate but regret :-( Too bright. Lol. Than, wanted to dye back to darker colour so i tried this LIESE on.. after few days washing my hair color become brighter and brighter. WTH! Even look a bit greenish.. =.= 

And my dumb hair grow so damn slow! Waiting for it to grow long need such long time! I'll never cut my hair short like last time! I wan my long hair badly :-( 

I must seriously adjust my time back to normal. Because gonna start college very very soon! @.@ Wish me luck for the orientation on this coming Wednesday till Saturday :-D Gotta go to bed. It's 5 in the Morning! 

Stay Tuned Peep's. Will catch up ;-) Bye!


Comments

Popular Posts