♥ TOA Induction Program ♥

HI People's ♥ I'm back to blog :-)

Gonna blog about my 3 days Induction Programs.
Hmmh.. Thinking how to start* ;-) Just summaries it.. I must really get use to the college life >.<
Must leave home everyday 1 hour before class start.. due to traffic problems..!
I hate Malaysia's road! Sign board SUCKS! Traffic jam! >.<

Okay. The first day of the Induction Program was on the 24th which is Wednesday.. Jam.. JAm. and JAM!! Almost late on that day.. Lol.


Looks like this on the first day xD

The Induction Program was held at the TGV cinema, Sunway Pyramid. Just normal orientation like other colleges.. 

 My student TAG..
The picture on top.. looks so weird >.<

Collected my Art Materials on the second day..
Those things on top cost Rm 200.

The third day was amazing! Went to Sunway Lagoon for Game Session. We were asked to gather in a group. Quite fun! Get to know more friends xD

Looks like BLUE BLACK? It's a cop actually. after completed every task we will get a cop from the seniors.. Which team got less then 5 cops will have to do some special performance on the stage. Lol. It's fun to know everyone there :-) 

Wish myself Happy College Life!! :-) Eeee* 
GTG~ Ciaozz :-) Stay Tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts