♥ Shogun Japanese Buffet ♥

Hi Peoples's. I've been long long time never update. I think almost 2 months.. Booo~ XD Sorry for not updating. Busy doing/rushing assignments all the time ='(

Suddenly feel like updating my blog. So, i come up here to share something.. It suppose to be updated on September. Lol. and now it's December.. >.< I'm sorry!!

This post most likely will be about foods.. Eeeee =') Everyone eat nice food right? XD

Went to Shogun for buffet dinner on the 18th of Septmeber. Purpose to celebrate Bro's 22th birthday.


Sashimi.. 

 Sushi.. ^^

 Oyster..


 Tempurasss.. 


 Chawanmushi ='D

 Dunno what soup.. nice also =)









 Sakae..

 Soba..


 Tako balls..


 Deserts..

 MOCHI.SSS. ilovemochi ^^

 Drinks..


Some random pictures of us XD 

The dinner was quite awesome.. Not bad.. but i didn't eat much because i can't really eat that 'much'.. >.< Buffet usually suit big eater more!! ='D So, if you're not a big eater then don't waste your money.. Lol..

About my life recently.. Blink blink of an eye.. I've done my first sem in college.. So fast right..?! and i'm enjoying my sem break now.. XD Time really flies so fast.. and Christmas is just around the corner.. then New Year.. then Chinese New Year..  Awhhh~ so many festival coming.. Happy!! ;'D Heehee..

I looks like this recently..I'm still who i am here! Still good XD

 I freaking love this tube dress from Forever 21.. But doesn't have my size.. So sad!!!! T.T I know i'm fat =.=


That's all for today.. =') 
Stay Tuned Peoples..
ILY.IMY 

All You Wanted by Michelle Branch. 

Comments

Popular Posts