i'm getting worse...

now adays..
i'm realli changing...
my mood really very down...
from bad to worse..
i'm dieng...

my parents always scold me..
i dunno y..
sometimes also witout reason...SH*T
i am reall so mad of them..
asspeacially my mom...
everyday scold me...
always complain about me...
sometimes i really wanna juz gt out from this hse..
bt i cant...
i tell myself i cant be lite that..

i have no mood to talk to them..
so everyday...
when they ask me something or talk to me
i wont answer them...

if answer also just..
oo..em..
thats all..
i dun wan to talk much..
feels very tired...

and my mom will shout at me...
and i will shout bak..LITE HELL...!!!!!

and my dad
depends on his mood..

if he nt hapie or he work till very tired..
he will scold ppl..
i'm the onli person he will scold cuz my bro is nt at home...[working]
bt if my brother is at home...
i am sure i become more worse..
i will fight wif him..=.=!!
this is me n my bro..love to quarrel for whole day..
ppl always say me n my bro juz lite cats and dogs..
haizzZZZ...
and if my dad is hapie he will jokes..
bt his jokes r realli damn cool...bt sometimes is quite funny
bt i dun even have the mood to listen and laugh..:-(..
even sometimes a single smile..
bt i have to force myself to smile..and laugh..
when i force myself to smile..i will starts to laugh lite a MAD ppl...
juz lite an IDIOT...[i know i am]
reallie damn stupid...

now adays i always hide myself in my own room because of all this...
i really cannot tahan with all thoose...
REALLIE REALLIE REALLIE feels lite dieng..
heart so pain...T.T
arhgggg...
haihhHHhhhhhzzz...
2008 nt a gud year...
I HATE eu..!!

Comments

Popular Posts