my life sucks.....!!!

haizzz...
few days dint online jor...
at last i online to update...

this days realli very 'fan'..
realli wanna die...

my family:
juz lite a unhappy family...
a lots of quarrel among adults and childrens...
the adults does'nt c things propperlly
and juz scold scold scold n scold..
this is wut they loove to do...

frens:
now adays its ok..
bt juz a bit boring...
so long dint call xin wen jor...
almost 1 and one half week...
i am imagining when school reopens...
the situation will be sure very cold...
cuz so long dint c and chat...
haizz...
bt i think after that it sure ok...
and hope so all maii frens...
u all dun change school or dun wan to study jor la...!!
miss u all larh..my jimuis n buddies!!!

u:
before this realli everything u r the first...
miss u everytimes...
u r always on my mind...
bt now oni abit...
maybe this is the time for me to forget u...[this surpose to be earlier]
haha..the times comes jor...
its time for u to go...
BYE BYE..
and to my heart...
its time for u to come bak to ur own owner...

WHEN COULD I JUZ GO BAK LITE LAST TIME!!!
i wan bak my OLD LIFE...

Comments

Popular Posts