HOW BOUT ME??

haih...
this few days...
realli down..

damn shit...!!
this morning driver come early..
supose to come at 6.30..
SHIT!!
he come at 6.15..
shit anot????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am the one kena scold...
made me cry in the morning...
then think anout all thoose thing..
'gen jia' wan cry...
add on my tears...

everything changing...
problems starts to appear...
'yue lai yue leng le'..
the same thing coming on...
mades me T.T again...

i am afraid lor...
scared lor...
bt u duno anything...
i ask u...
u said ntg...

bt when my frens tell me...
about that girl and u...
my hearts realli scared..
will jealous de lor...
i feels lite u mor 'zai hu' her..

n nowday we lite veli little cantact...
and how the way u talk to me..
is juz lite 'ooo...ooo...ooo...'
:-(
i feel really cold...
u know ma???
i wan u to become lite before this...

for now i cant think of that 'xin fu' of 2 of us lor...
i realli scared u will treat me lite a person before this...
treat me cool..
then dunwan me d...
i dunwan the same thing happen on me...
T.T

wut can i do??
i'm realli scared...

and sometimes when i think about that gal...
my fire gt on...
bt is not her fault...
mayb i am to sensative also...
BT I DUN LIKE U TREAT OTHERS GALS SO GUD..
OK??
IT HURTS...
T.T

Comments

Popular Posts