♥ A simple UP-date about my 2 days life ♥

28 August 2010 
Regarding to my previous post~
Friends and people that read my blog and FaceBook..
I had wrote about i'm nervous for work...
haha..
but the next morning~
means 28.08.10.. 
my mom told me that..
my dad will send me to Mid Valley..
huh~ i'm happy about that..
but i din'nt get to learn how to go work by KTM..
before work`
seriouslly~
i love this picture~
bt my head a bit 'senget'
so it's weird!!

i wears like this to work..
do i looks weird??
*i gt to wear whole black without a single pattern or colour*
:P

after work~
i did not take KTM back too :D
because..
my Aunty May and family..
were at Mid Valley..
they purposelly wait for me till 6~
then treat me dinner...
and sent me home~
thank you so much to them.. :)))

at 9 went yum cha with friends..
such a nice and smooth day.. ^^


...............................................................................................
 29 August 2010

dint snap much picture x)
in the morning went to Church with... Aunty May again :D
hekhek..
went there for service~
then lunch..
after lunch Uncle sent me to work..
once again thanks to them..
so good of you all..
treat me lunch and dinner..
and
sending me here and there...
touch*
:D
after work..
something impossible happened~
my parents came to Mid Valley to fetch me..
hoho~
my parents came to Mid Valley~
good days also they wont go to those crowded places..!!
just because of me~
Thanks Dad and Mom..
i know you guys are worried about me~
i'm big enough to take care of myself :)
i need to be independent..
i have to learn what i should learn! 

one more time thanks to all my FB friends that support me..
when i'm in the nervous* condition...
and also my dear Family..
I LOVE YOU GUYs.. xD










Comments

Popular Posts