♥ 22.12.10 ♥

Realize i update my blog often now..? lol
Reason why.. because i'm too bored.. >.<

Went to Mid Valley for movie with Mr K..
We watched 'Just Call Me Nobody'..
What a lame show!!!
I feel asleep in the cinema.. first time* lol
Yes.. some of the parts were funny~
But for me.. It's a stupid movie..
 Does'nt make sense.. And it's too over..
Ok! Just forget about it..
小小彬`
I do like this little child in the movie..
He's cute.. duh!

After movie went to buy something..
Then head home..
Mummy asked me to accompany her to buy something..
Bro follow as well :)
Went to JJ..

ICHIBAN RAMEN for dinner`

 Bro and Mom :)


 And this is mine..
Teriyaki Chicken Don` Yummy!

 Forget what's the name.. >.<
Bro said nt as nice as JJ one..
So.. Next time must try the JJ one.. :)

Soft Shell Crab` Thumbs Up! xD

IMY. HeeHee xD

Peace.. Wink*

- END -

Comments

Popular Posts