♥ 23.12.10 ♥

Mid Valley and The Gardens again..
I almost go there everyweek.. lol

Went there after our late lunch..
This time i went thre with my both couzie Ash-Ley and Bridg-et YOWs xD
Just shop shop shop..
Then eat eat eat..
Non-Stop..
I'm gonna be a very very fatty girl

We had our tea break at Ireland Potato..Our first time trying*


Cheddar Cheese Potato's.. DELIcious~
Onion rings`

 They both SISta's
 I guess she's ma closes couzie.. TeeHee..Wink* ASH-ley`

 Not bad.. Can come back next time :)

After tea went to ♥ COACH ♥

Gotta start earning money for dressing up and accessories.. huh :(

7 something Mummy came to join us..
Went dinner at Canton-I, The Gardens..
Canton-I was a francais of Dragon-I..

 Aww~
So cute right..
It's in the menu..

Try their porridge..
You will never eat such smooth porridge outside..

Fried Beef Hor Fun`

Smooth smooth Soya Milk Bean curd`

Really had a great day with them..
Congratulations to Miss Bridget too..
She got straight A's for her PMR :)

I'm waiting for the Korean BBQ dinner..
Ash-Ley Yow~ Please organise..
 TeeHee xD

Hohoho.. my blog is flood with FOOD UPDATEs.. lol `
It's X'mas eve today..Wish everyone Merry Merry Little X'mas and have a great day :D `

 - END -


Comments

Popular Posts