♥ Korean BBQ ♥

27.12.10`

Took my L license picture..
Damn ugly like SH*T!
Nevermind i'll snap new one for my P license :P

 

Snow flake for tea break..
Yummy Yummy~
I LOVE the Amber Sea Jelly..

Then head to Sri Petaling for dinner..
Korean BBQ..
Our plan success! lol..


Went there with my both Lovely Couzie..
Ash-Ley, Bridg-et and her friend..
We were crazy hungry..
And guess what..
We were like KING =.=
You know why..
Because the whole Restaurant was just four of us..

 See that..
Only four of us.. duh~
I heard that weekends got alot's of people..

They served Kim-Chi Soup and Chicken Soup..


Aww~
The juicy Beef!
I feel like eating now.. Imma hungry!!

Pichas after dinner xD
Just ignore the sign.
She's crazy.. (Bridget-er :P)

Not really costly actually..
No service charges for weekdays..
It's cheaper :)

I'm currentlly moody now.. FML X100! Hate you!`
I wan a JOB! Still having some stupid transport problems!`
When can i get my license. duh~ The JPJ thingy is off for this week.. ISH!`
Listen-ing to this song 她说 by JJ Lin.. I'm addicted to it`


- END -


Comments

Popular Posts