♥ Koryo-Won ♥

Merry X'Mas.. lol. X'Mas past d la >.<
I update everyday.. duh!

I slept till 1 something..
Break record because nobody wake me up..  fml~ i'm to bored..

Stay at home the whole afternoon..
When dinner time..
I ran out and left daddy at home.. I know i'm a bad child ;)

Went to Koryo-Won at KLCC for dinner..
The whole KL was freaking jam.. My Gosh!



That's all for X'Mas..

The Day after X'mas..
26 Dec 2010`

Nothing much..
I realize i go out everyday..
And ma parents are kinda noisy.. Mumble Mumble and Mumble everyday..
I seriously lack of cash now..
No work no study.. No allowance.. Fml~
And and and..
I'M FREAKING CRAZY BORING!
Gotta find a suitable job.. huh~

Ok! Back to topic..
I went to Mid-Valley again!! again you know~ lol
Third time for this week..
Mid Valley Kaki.. duh~
haha~

Just went there for movie and bought some stuff..
Hoho.. I'll never ever expect it will happened on today..
A kind of 'Happiness' feeling.. lol idk why!
First time? Right dude! haha..

 Watched LeLio-PoPo`
It's funny.. but seriously..
IDK the story line at all =.=


Lame post right..?
Haha.. Stay Tuned if you willing to see my lame post soon..
I'll update..
Wee~

Good night world

- END -




Comments

Popular Posts