♥ 2 Updates in a day ♥

OKay! I'm freaking boring now. So, I made a decision to update here again.. I updated few hours ago.. and now i update again.. I stayed at home whole day today.. Yay! give me a big big claps.. wink* My parents will be very happy if i don't go out everyday. But i'm not doing any house choirs at home.. Sorry.. Daddy Mummy.. Imma so boring and lazy.. They are so gonna kill me soon.. because CNY is coming very very soon.. Nobody cleans up the house.. >.< i hate doing house choirs! 


Let's back to topic..
I'm so gonna update another Birthday post.. Who's the January Baby? Opps.. it's an Aunty.. lol ;)


9 of January 2011.


Celebrated Aunty Sally's Birthday at Genji located in Hilton Hotel, PJ. Japanese cuisine for lunch. Yum Yum.. I love Japanese food much much.. Teehee ;)








Daddy and Mummy ^^

This both kids were my cousins.. They were freaking naughty..
 but they are cute babies XD


 The one standing at my left side was the Birthday Aunty! 
Happy Birthday to you XD

 This's my Bro! Do we look alike?



Happy Family XD

Headed to One U after lunch..

Have you ever seen such a pair of big shoe in Malaysia?
 It's my first time.. Sorry, I'm orang Asli.. haha.. I never see before.. lol

More pictures will upload to Facebook 

Thats all for today! Stay Tuned:)

 END


Comments

Popular Posts