♥ Updated ♥

So many people were born in January.. I'm wishing all the January Babies Happy Birthday here! :D


Celebrated Babe Khay Teng's Birthday on the passed Saturday (080111) at Gasoline, Hulu Langat.
Consider we planned a surprise party for her.. But 50 percent were failed.. LOL. 
Forgive us Babe~ :)

Picture time. 
Birthday Girl.









Something funny happened in between this..
Our surprised Failed! 





 May your Dream Comes True~ We Love You!


Another pair of Papa Mama.. :D

Not all attended. Hope you did enjoy with us that night..! :)

And there will be another Birthday post soon.. So, Stay tuned..
I always write this here.. but not much people will read.. I'm just telling myself to update. 



I'm still in that damn condition now.. I'm just lame everyday.. I love to think a lot whenever  i'm alone.. It's the fact of it! and it's driving me crazy! FML 1000 times..! I hate this kind of stupid damn feelings! I feel like Giving Up. but why can't i?! I'm just too deep into it.  EMO! I'm thinking which will be the best way to get out of this stupid problem! Isn't complicated?! I'm Sorry to them that i didn't appreciate :'( I'll get something to do to stop my mind thinking of all this. 


I'm so in love with this song.



♥ Pray by Justin Bieber 

I'll PRAY for a better life :)


Ta ta~

Comments

Popular Posts