♥ 2010 New Year Eve ♥

New Year Eve.
This year celebrated with friends but not family..
Yes! I'm 18.. I'm big enough to celebrate festives with friends.. lol but it's my own thinking >.< dream too much.. lame*
They just worry about me.. Yes I know~
Okay! Just back to topic..duh!

Went to Genting..
Left home 6 something.. almost 8 we reached there..
I din't aspect so cold up there.. and i'm so so so wrong and regret.  I WORE SKIRT MAN! siong ceh!
Crazy cold up there.. (don't know how many celcius) until i cant stand the wind and the stupid heavy mist!






We did went to the Theme Park.. they put the sign there FOC but actually one ride cost us Rm 8..
What means by FOC? Free Of Charge! and Need to pay.. means I'm told to eat rice but I can only see the rice.. lol! damn stupid!


Do they both looks like GAY partner? haha..
Nuh! They are just very close friends.. 
(Both MR K) memang gay :P*

 Dinner Time aka Supper at Mushroom Garden.


 He's superb vain! and his post-ing.. forever like this.. lol

After dinner went for movie.. 'Ghost Movie'.. 
Another LAME show.. >.<

Then Home Sweet Home XD

No more..
Stay Tuned :)
END 







Comments

Popular Posts