♥ Paris, France ♥

Hello People's, I'm back to blog about my trip ;-) I'm continue-ing :-)

Okay first of all~ I can tell everyone that, I DON'T LIKE PARIS!! @.@ before i went there, i thought it was a very nice country and it sounds so high class. But! It's not what i aspected! If compare to UK. I'll prefer UK more. All because of their citizenry. No manners! Damn Arrogant! So proud of their languages! WTF! One word to describe! I DONT LIKE PARIS AT ALL! It's worst then Malaysia =.=


On the way to Paris ; In the Train.


Day 1 in Paris.
We were like Alien reaches the Mars when we reach Paris~ Lol. The people there really sucks! Cant even help out anything and only proud of their own languages! 

This is the Gare De Nord train station. 

What we did was, we carried our own luggage all the way from the train station to a building name Galeries Lafayette. This building is very famous in Paris. You can find any branded stuff there. FYI, Louise Vuitton, Channel, and most of the brandeds are from Paris. Duh, Paris is just famous of branded stuff!

Damn! Look at our luggage! 45 minutes walk from the train station @.@

This is the Galerie Lafayette that i mentioned up there.

I will summaries this post.. :-) or not.. it will be very boring.

Day 2 in Paris.
Disneyland, Paris.

I think Disneyland in Paris is not that famous as Japan's and HK's right? Okay, I have no idea about that.. but the Disneyland was not that great! So so only. The rides almost make me faint. Duper fast and most of them are 360 degree turning. Wth! My brain almost fall off! Banging Left and Right~ For me is not 'qi gek' at all =.= Maybe i'm not those who like 'qi gek' people! I prefer shopping.. hahahaha :-P

Our entrance ticket. Mine is the Ratatouille one.. :-)

The Tiles.





Mini Disneyland Castle. Is it so mini?? =.=


We only manage to take picture with Mickey :-(

Spended the whole day in Disneyland. But didn't manage to play all the rides. Crowded everywhere >.< So so tired..

Day 3 in Paris.

We are leaving! Everyone was like.. We are leaving Paris~ Let's go Let's go. Lol. 
What we did on the last day was visited those famous places.. Is a must since we went to Paris. Everyone knows that the Eiffel Tower in Paris. Included me :-) of course*

The Seine River.

Notre Dame Cathedral.

Here comes the famous Eiffel Tower.




The Branded street.

Biggest Louise Vuitton i saw in Paris.

Arc de Triomphe.

We just visited this few places because lack of time. Rushed back to the Gare De Nord train station after that. And went back to London by train. Had our dinner in London. And continued our journey back to Manchester. 

P/s: Just ignore my faces in those pictures on top. Didn't put any make up and lens >.< and i'll upload some other pictures to Facebook.

That's all in Paris. I'll continue blogging about Manchester in my next Post :-) Tata peep's.

















Comments

Popular Posts