♥ Short update ♥


Hmm~ Suddenly feel like blogging ;-) Lolz. 
Life so boring now days. Everyday is like doing nothing at home. =.= And i'm so so bankrupt ever since i came back from UK @.@ What can i said is this trip really made me go bankrupt but i enjoy the trip too la. Just spend too much. haha~ I'm just talking rubbish! ;-)

Everyone were like studying and working except me. Just feel a bit useless and boring. I think i need a part time job very very badly. Better than sitting at home doing nothing and waste of time. Right? But where to get a part time job? Now days find a job is not easy, duh! 

Everything is about money outside. $.$

I'm happy with 'My Current Life' Lol. But i'm still so so boring. TO The MAX!~ I hope i can start school earlier. Than, i won't be so boring~ Haha! But i guess when i start school, I will think differently. Routine of the day will definitely change. I Hope to Have A Busy Life! Have no time for me to think too much XD

GottaGoToBed! Good Night Peep's ♥ :)

  END 

Comments

Popular Posts