♥ London, UK ♥



Hii Peep's! I'm back here to update :-)
Okay, I have fix The USB Port. What a problem. Lol =.= 
I'll blog about my great trip today.. This will be a long long post duh.. (dunno whether i can continue Part 2 and 3 or not) I always promise to continue blog but I didn't. Sorry! I'll try my best :-)


Well, i just came back from UK recently, and i just manage to finished edited those pictures just now.. I can said that.. We are really crazy! We took almost 4 thousands of pictures. We were too excited. Duh! went there for 2 weeks. I'm thinking what should i blog. I'll just share some interesting places that i went and pictures :-)

Reason why i went there not only because of trip. Visited my cousin as well :-)

I'm going to start from Malaysia. Board from Malaysia and Arrival in London. The journey was about 13hours. Wow! I almost cramp sitting in that plane. Lol! It's crazy sitting in the plane for so many hours.. OMGeeee! 


Stupid Face :-P 

Luckily they provide us nice meals. International meals.


Chicken Lasagna.

BBQ Chicken.


Day 1 in London.
Stansted, London, United Kingdom.


Custom! I dont like this.. Queued so long.. They ask too much >.<

Just ignore my fugly face! 

Headed to the City of London by Coach. 2 hours journey from Stansted. And guess what.. I dunno whether do Malaysia have this kind of systems? But I know that UK did! They have WiFi everywhere even in a Coach! Lol. (I Sounds like a barbarian?!) @@



The weather was Superb Cold! Even though is not Winter. We asians, are like an Aliens. Because we wear many layers. 10-15 Degree Celsius. Freeze* 

and this is the Coach Station in Victoria Street 
(they have 2 different station, one is Arrivals and another one is Depature)

First picture in London Street :-)

My Day Pass :-)

Waiting for the Tube. 

Tube in London is like LRT or Monorail in Malaysia. But it's different concept. Their's work Underground.


       They both are my cousins. The right one is the one staying in UK.

The London Bus :-) Pretty Red.

The building behind the bus were the place we stay. Tune Hotel. After check in our luggage of course tour around is the best choice! :-) 

In London, Public transport and walking are a very common transport. the Buses,Tubes, and Cabs are very frequent. Every 5 minutes you'll see one beside you. Not like Malaysia!! 


 The Buckingham Palace.


Changing of the Queen's Guard at the royal Residence (Change of The Guard)
P/s How do you know if the Queen is in the residence at Buckingham Palace?? They flag, the royal standard, flies from the flagpole.



The Queen's Gallery somewhere nearby the Palace.

The Harrods building. Something similar to Satrhill in KL.

 The Brompton Road. (Shopping Street)

Rules in the Western country! Stand to the right if you're not rushing.
  (Left lane=Fast lane)

In Western country, supermarket do sell many type of pre-pack food. So it's quite convenient for their citizens. But i think it's not very healthy. It's easy and fast (just dumb them into the microwave). So, the first night, that's it.. Our dinner.. Domino Pizzas and pre-pack foods from Sainsburry supermarket. 

Day 2 in London.



The first reaction when i step into the room was.. WOW! 
the room was dupper dupper small.. Maximum only can fit in 2 person! (When the door open first step, the Toilet's beside you, 2nd step 3rd step 4th step will be on the bed!) Lol. Just imagine how small? 

This is the Path Way. Outside looks great. 



Had our early breakfast at my cousin's place.
(Here's the back yard of the Service Apartment)

 This fat cat named Thomas. The owner's cat. It's an alcoholic. Lol.

After breakfast, we continued touring.. Visited Trafalgar Square. (I think it's quite famous in London too.)


 The National Gallery is right behind us. 

Did went in too. Too big. It's something like a museum with thousands of Portraits hanging on the wall. That's it.

And this is the China Town in London. Fyi, every country do have a China town. Nothing special. Most of them are Chinese Restaurants owned by HK's.



There are few lines and hundreds of stations Underground. 
This board teaches you how to travel from this line to another. If you're dumb in directions like me! You'll sure LOST. haha.

Next pit stop, London Bridge.

This is the Bridge that we always mention in a song name London Bridge when we were Childhood ;-)
Pretty nice view duh!


PRET Cafe.

In London was not too bad. Still enjoy.
I'll blog about Paris in my next post. So, wait for my next post ya peep's. Bye :-)

END





















Comments

Popular Posts