♥ Holiday ♥

Hi Peoples! I'm back^^ Anyone MISS me there?? Nah~ ;-)
Hmm.. let me think what to update.. 
Holiday ended!! One week.. Yes! It's one week... just gone like this.. Blink of an eye..duh~ 

My holiday was quite boring~ It's like usual.. Stayed at home everyday almost fermented.. because it was super duper boring.. Most of my friends went back to hometown.. KL was like so quiet >.<

During the holidays i went to cut my hair.. I have no any idea why i wanted to cut my hair so much that time.. Lol =.=

I cut my fringe!! Do i looks younger now? Little Girl? Lol. Peoples said i looks like little girl more.. 

This is the straight one XD I satisfy with this hairstyle since everyone said i looks younger.. heehee :-D But the fringe was a bit too thick.. :-( 

Okay! The hairstyle part is end.. Continue with my Genting trip.. 
Actually why peoples like to go to Genting? besides the weather there.. I found it so boring because I don't play, and I don't gamble (even though i'm underage.) >.<

Went there for 2Days 1Night. It's more than enough for me.. Went with the big big Yow Family!! Some randoms pictures :-) 

We are 1 Big Family!! :-D

 I looks so gigantic standing beside Ashley! =.=

 Me and Sabrina :-) Cousin's GF*

 Me and Phyllis..




Weee~ Snap Snap And Snap XD


 Lol.. I looks so dummy with the pair of spec @.@

Caught FLU after the trip. WTH! I hate flu so much!! Feel so damn uncomfortable. Never get to sleep well every night.. INSOMNIA all day long >.<  Luckily now feels better.. and luckily i have no class today!! Tomorow will be my first day of college.. :-) Hope to sleep well tonight and i have the mood to go school tomorow XD

GTG Peep's :-) Stay Tuned ya^^

Lastly, I love this song so much.. Feel so SWEET

傻_瓜
This song was so awesome hmm :-) Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts