♥ Say Hi to October ♥

Hi, Peoples! Finally i have mood and the time to blog :-D Really sorry for not updating.. >.< Recently was kinda busy.. Many activities and started college.. and that's where all my ASSIGNMENTS come from D-: It's like so stress! My mind is flooded with the words ASSIGNMENTS!! Have no time for other things >.< Everything related to drawing and designing..

Let's take a look at my assignments :-)

Tittle : POP_UP CARD :-)

The Basic Plain Pop_Up Card

Decorated Pop_Up Card
Nice? :-)

Tittle : Tangram ;-) 


A Girl With The Kimono

Tittle : How to make a case binding book..

My Little Case Binding Note Book

There were few other assignments. Few assignments in a week.. >.<

Ever since, i started my college.. i was like so busy~ And sometimes something always ruin my mood!! I hate that!! I feel so stress!! I don't like it.. @.@ Just hope for better life~ 

Blink of an eye it's the month of October.. That's like super fast! And my Birthday is coming so soon.. :-D 

GTG to bed! It's 4 in the morning.. @.@ Hope to blog As Soon As I Can.. XD
Good Night Worlds!  Bye! 


Comments

Popular Posts