♥ The Dragon Lunar CNY 2012. Part 2 ♥

Hmm.. I'm back to update :'D
The Part 2..
This post is all about my friends..

On the 5th day of CNY, me and friends planed to go Bai Nian at everyone's house to house.. 
We visited 6 house in one day.. :'D 

First station to Lee's house..
First time going to his house..


Always me and her first.. (Xin Wen) :'D


Dickson and GF (Maylynn)..

 Group 1

 Hoho.. Me and Lee :')
He wear the sunglasses like YES only but acually not very sunny.. lol~

 :'D

Second station to Wei Ling's house..

 Group 2..

Third station to Yong Hao's house..

This picture looks cute..
Maylynn and Dickson like our parent sitting down.. haha XD 


 Group 3..

Wei Ling and me.. Blur =.=

Fourth station to Xin Wen's house..

 HeeHee :') My eye bag D':

 This is Xin Wen's MaMa ;')

 Group 4..

Fifth station to Dickson's house..

 All the gambling kaki~

Me and Maylynn.. 
First time taking picture with her.. :')

We had pretty nice dinner at his house.. 
Home cook food still the best xD

Last station..
To Aunty Mico's house.. Which is my aunt~

 Group 5..

Group 6..

Didn't manage to take that much of pictures because everyone were so busy gambling and chit chatting.. 
But i guess everyone really enjoyed themself.. 
It's my first time visiting friends house during CNY.. 
So, its kinda fun for me..

Most of us were here.. except Ben and the GF.. Miss them!! T.T
Hope to see you'll soon..

Lastly.. Pictures below were taken on the 6th day of CNY..
Location at my house :')

Bren and I..

 Another group of friends..

I din't really write much.. Because i don't know what should i write.. >.< I'm so sorry.. 
So, most of them are all captions..
Anyway.. I'm so happy that we did manage to visit everyone's house and the planed was no ruined.. 
I shall end here XD
Stay Tuned!!  
Ciaoz :'D










Comments

Popular Posts