the first day witout u...

still feels very pain..T.T
for me this is very very very hard to accept..
but i am trying maii best for today...
still cannt...HAIhHHh...

this morning went to Xinwen hse...then to Ben hse[maii 2nd gor]...
then go find Romeo [maii 1st gor]bt this gor no use geh..so bad de...
i told him...
:today maii mood is nt good..so dun interrupt me today..
then he ask wut happen..
then lee said..:fen shou jor..
romeo:hahahahaha...c i told u jor larh..u all zhong yi dou fen jor..
WTF..maii mood immediatelly become down...T.T..
then fine...i juz b patient..
Romeo scolded by xinwen..
xinwen:wei~!!!zhen mo ni jiang shui de...ta dou gou shang xin liao de la...ni hai zai na bian 'jia yan' [add salt] zai ta de shang kou..
then me n lee juz go off...went bak to Ben hse...
after reach there for awhile..
Romeo asked me y will fen de...this la that la...HaiHHhH..
i aso tell till sien jor..
then my eyes start to drop tears again...T.T
i cried there...

after awhile...we wanted to go WeiLing hse...
bt too bad she is not at home...went out..
!!
then Nikki ask me..:
nikki:u dint call her ah..Last nite???!
me:no oh...no mood larh...u know larh..
nikki:haih..see now she is nt at home..
me:[smile awhile] uh??y me...yesterday aso last minute oni know geh..nt u all ask meh??

then i go off jor...dint hear wut she said..


after that we went to Romeo Hse


then RaiN jor...we sit at the swing...

i sit under the rain..i dunwan to go in larh..
that time maii condition is still daMn bad...so i choose to sit under the rain...
then nikki,xinwen,and yong haw..sit there wif me...but their holding umbrella...
accept me...without umbrella..i dunwan...
i wanna be wet..
at last i am wet..whole body..wet till lite juz finish take bath..haha^^
cold cold cold..

then i cried again...

i think about..:
-how u treat me..
-how u talk to me..
-the things u told me...
-it's all about u larHH..[ArgHHhhh]

then when wanna go out to Petronas..
i said:cold larhh..
then BeewLun said..:cold then dun 'ling yu larHHH!!'s*hai

then i 'deng' him...:i like or u like...maii mood nt good ah cannt meh..???!!!
he 'deng' me bak:go tiao hai lorhh!! [jump sea lorh...]'bun'
then i said:u fetch me go ah...come larh..i wan also ah..!!
then he tell lee..:fetch this ppl go jump sea ah...
i also lazy to 'deng' him jor..not in the mood...

HAIHHhhhHHh...

then go lunch at ShiFA...[this place again]
no choice lor..!!
dint eat.mei wei kou..juz drink oni..
haiHHzzz..then i look at all the chairs and table me and u normally sit..
it's over...!!
telling maii self...STOP THINKING!!
bt i cant control maii brain...haihhHH..
realli stupid...

haizzzz...i think that a more long way for me to suffer...
now feel lite die is better...!!!

Comments

Popular Posts