WUT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!

everyone is saying...
U aRe A PLAY BOY...
is that true..???
even ur schoolmates...
maii frenss..
everyone is talking about it...

:::in school he break up wit others girl then so fast got gf de:::
:::maii fren say:when i first gave u the paper that i had drawn for u..ur face shown out lite dun like..dun like then say la..!!!.y must so mian chiang...!!!:::
really damn mad now...
FU*K U...

bt why...???
i still love u lite hell...
why why why why why why why why why why why???????
THIS IS HOW U HuRT ME...i will remember it forever...!!!!!!

IF U aRe NoT..plis give me a reasonable reason to let u go..!!!

i wan reason..
dun tell me u dun love me anymore..T.T
if u tell me u dun love me anymore...this proof u realli 'wan wo de gan qing'..
the reason that u have gave me...
actually can solve it..bt u don't want...
WHY??!!!!

I HOPE THAT UR ANSWER is..there are another reason...
PLIS!!!!dun treat me lite that..!!
PLISS!!tell me..U r nt a PLAYBOY...u din't wan to 'wan my gan qing'..PLIS!!!!!!!!!!!

maii heart realli very pain...
i keep telling maiiself...i wanna die...
juz because of u...haiZzzz..
i am so SAD...

wut should i do now??
wut is my next step...??
i am carrying my broken heart every where now....
my mind are full of ur image and name...

T.T



Comments

Popular Posts