dear dear frens...

thank u so much..^^
yesterday most of u all ask me how was maii condition...
that means u all r realli care about mii..

asspeacially:
xinwen..[the first person i called]
nikko..[sms mii]
charmaine..[the person that knows maii feeling..understand me alot]
michelle..[msn mii]
nikki..[an wei mii]
ciao chi..[tell me the truth]
benjamin..[gor] [an wei me]
dickson..[makes me smile]
yung chuan..[his best buddy][told me eveything]
and others larh...
supriselly even my two ji mui de bf also did an wei me..[nikko&kahmeng and nikki&yung lim]
TQ so much..

actually it's really 'kua zheong' abit..haha..
bt normal la..
alots of ppl will ask alots of questions...haiHHzzz
i also dunno wanna say wut..

bfore this juz ngam ngam together..
they asked:::
U ALL WHEN TOGETHER DE??
HOW U ALL KNOW EACH OTHER DE??
HOW NOW??
OK MA??
ask till so funny geh...

now mostlly ppl will said..:::
HAR...Y FEN JOR GEH??
SEE U ALL TWO VERY SWEET DE WOR..?
Y WILL FEN GEH..??
HU SAY WAN TO FEN DE..?
haiZZzzzz...
dunno wanna answer wut...blUr...

anyway..ty so much for caring..
actually no nid to be so suprise..
hehe^^
mayb this is maii first time facing this kind of problem...
so dun worry...

and..
maii close frens always remind me..
remember dun hurt urself..
haha..u all reallie understand me...
i remember the last time was the 'ai' word on mai hand..
bt this time no nid to hurt jor...
maii fren::Lee..he had help me a big big job...haha..^^
maii 2 legs are hurt now...
bt nt that pain oni..
and nt that hurt..
dunno y...maii legs have no feeling...
haha..qi guai qi guai^^



ppl sure say i realli sot de..

bt this is the oni way i can make maii self be happie abit..
dunno y..??why ah??
haha^^
i also dunno...
i dun understand maii self also..

Comments

Popular Posts