i am telling u...

dun think that i am writing bad of u now..
this is all my feelings...
i know u won't read mai blog...
thats y i wrote out all this...

i know if u read all this u will be very angry...and u will hate me...[this is for sure]
bt if u realli nt...plis proof it too me...
i am listening alots of things from others...

do u have another GF outside...??
is this the main reason...u wanna 'fen'..??

i dun understand...
if u realli love me...u will give me chance to talk to u and explain...
bt u did'nt...at all
u din't even give me a single chance to talk to u and explain to u...

i can feels that...
ni kai shi hen wo le...
ni zhen de shi yi dian dou bu zai hu wo de gan shou..
ni shuo fen jiu fen..
ni ke yi xiang yi xia..bie ren de gan shou ma??
ni kai xin jiu hao..
bie ren bu kai xin ni jiu bu ke yi xiang yi xia ma0...???
I'M SO DISSAPOINTED....

oni 2 more days we were together for 2 months...:-(
bt too bad this 2 months juz fly away lite that...on the 12 of Nov 2008...


Comments

Popular Posts