we have the same conditions!!

know wut??
before this i'm thinking..
since i am so free at home now..
let's get ready for his BURthDAY PRESENT..
would it be to early..i'm thinking..
then i told myself..
early nvm..it's better then late or last minute..
i was thinking wut should i give him..
while i thinking..i am imagining..his smile!!:)
would he like maii present..??
i'm thinking something speacial..
bt will my thinking was in the progress...
still in the half way..
he told me he wants to break up...
HaiZzzzz..

and..
maii two frens..
they have the same condition wif me before this..
1.Nikki
she wanted to gift her ex a speacial present that she wanted to made by herself..
she told me everything...she ask me for idea..
she wanted to gave her ex..
a glass bottle wif a pair of couples rabbit that is quite in trend now..
[it's a pair of plastic rabbit..]




she even told me..mayb she will gt it from 'mini toons'
wif a love backgroud..if i'm nt mistaken she told me that she wants the love background wif a 'tie xian' something lite besi..in bm..
then she mention that she wants to put water in the glass bottle..
i remember i told her..
::har??u wanna put water..??and u wanna ut the 'tie xian' inside too..??are u sure??the 'tie xian' will 'shen xiu' de wor...::
then she say..::oo..ya hor!!forget jor!!!::
BUT too ad..at last they breakup also...

2.Xinwen
yesterday i told her about wut i mention ontop..[HIS BURFDAY present]
she told me..
::yayaya...i tought of this also..
bfore this i'm thinking..wut should i gift JH for his burfday...::
then she say..
bt at last she told her self..
haiyo!!think wut la..we also 'mei ke neng' together de la...think to much!!

THATs too accurate ba!!
at last we had the same ENDINGS...



Comments

Popular Posts