it hurts...

every morning when i wake up i think about our problem
every hours..minutes..and seconds..i think about our problem..
even when i was enjoying something or hapiie or laughing...
my brain can't stop thinking about our problem
every nite bfor i sleep i think about our problem..
everyday i think about our problem..

why can't i stop thinking of this problem..
i'm worry about that..
this problem makes my heart pain...it hurts my heart..it's real..
y must i face this things..

this was just my first stage...[1st stage T.T]
i am imagining how would i suffer if this problem are getting serious...
i'm trying to solve this problem..bt i can't..
i need time to talk to u..
bt there are something blocking..
i know i must solve this problem and i hope i can solve it as soon as i can...
bt how???wut should i do rite now??
i know i must be strong to continue our relationship...
i hope i can do it..
tears are droping off from my eyes everyday...

[I LOVE U <3]

Comments

Popular Posts