to be continue..->

yesterday i slept at 5.02 am.. so early rite..haha..
just now i woke u at 10.30 am.. oni slept for 6-7 hours..[arghhh]
still abit tired bt cant sleep bak d...
the sun is facing to me...rite beside my bed.. now is 11.16am.. haiZZZzzz..bored..

last day of school...was yesterday...
9 nov 2008..

our school had a
form 3 party...
everyone have to pay RM 10 for the food...
pay RM10 to have a sun burn also..

bt it's morning sun..kekeke..more vitamin D jek..

->suffering under the sun



after the sun burn..;p
we had our breakfast lunch..
we ate rice and some other food...

ok ler..the food also quite nice..
the delicious one was the blueberry cake...one of our school teacher made it...[
emmm..]so nice...
nikko ate 3 piece...

xinwen ate 2..
and i ate 2 also..

->here is the BLUBERRY CAKE together wif xinwen and nikko
[c how they it...hahaha..;-p]



nice leh???^^

haha...hope they duno i pose this pic...keke...

for me yesterday was quite a moody day..:-(
thats a reason y my eyes was swollen yesterday morning till afternoon...it hurts..T.T
bt my frens made me smile and laugh...thanx to u all...
and nikko had explain alots of things to me about wut should i do and how should i face my problem...
bt i still dunno wut sholud i do now...:-(

Comments

Popular Posts